Whatsapp Messenger is one of popular instant messenger in India and many other countries.The users of Whatsapp are increasing day by day at very fast pace.We know that most of Android phones these days are dual-sim but we can only use Whatsapp on one Whatsapp number so some peoples face many problems.Many peoples from all around the World want to use two Whatsapp in one Android Phone because they use first account for their personal use and other account for business.They don’t want to mix their personal life with their business.Offically, Whatsapp Messenger has not provided anything which will allow peoples to use two Whatsapp accounts in one Android phone.But there are some applications like Parallel Space which allow us to use more than 1 Whatsapp account in one Android Phone or Tablet.You can also use account of any application in one Android phone by using Parallel Space application.You can use multiple Whatsapp accounts in one Android Phone or Tablet by following below step by step instructions.
What is Parallel Space ?
Parallel Space is a application which allow us to use multiple account of any application like Whatsapp in one Android phone.You can use more than one account of any application like Facebook and Whatsapp at same time.You can switch between account with just one tap.If English is not your primary language then there is not problem because Parallel Space comes in more than 24 languages.It is used by 80 million peoples from all around the World to use multiple account of any application.
Method 1 : Use Multiple Whatsapp in One Android Phone
You can use two or more Whatsapp account in one Android phone by following below steps.We will use application called Parallel Space to use more than 1 Whatsapp account in dual sim Android phone.
- First of all, Download Parallel Space on your Android Phone. [Download from Google Play Store]
- Now install Parallel Space on your Android phone.
- Now open Parallel Space on your Android Phone.
- Now add your second Whatsapp account.
- Now you have more than 1 Whatsapp account on your one Android phone.You can easily switch between accounts with one tap.
If you above method does not work for you then you can use second method to use multiple Whatsapp account in one Android phone.The second method required rooted Android phones.If you Android phone is not rooted then you must root it before starting the procedure.
Method 2 : Use Two Whatsapp in One Android Phone
We can also use two Whatsapp account in one Android Phone by using a application called SwitchMe.This application is very similar to Parallel Space but it required rooted Android phones.
- Root your Android Phone.If already then skip this step.
- Make you sure that Whatsapp Messenger is installed on your Android phones.
- Download SwitchMe from Google Play Store on your Android phone. [Download from Google Play Store]
- Now open SwitchMe app and grant Superuser request.
- Now create your first profile in your SwitchMe app.This account will contain all your applications and settings.
- Now create another profile with different name then select Switch option by selecting the account.
- Your Android Phone will restart automatically.Now Whatsapp from Google Play Store again.
Now you can use more than 1 Whatsapp account in one Android phone without much problems.If you face any problems in using two Whatsapp accounts in one Android phone then report us.We will try to solve your problems as soon as possible.If you found this article helpful then please share it with your friend so that they can also use more than 1 Whatsapp account in one Android phone.