Whatsapp is one of the best Messenger for Android/iPhone/BlackBerry.Everyone use it for Chatting,Talking with friends/Family Members etc.Nowadays,People using Whatsapp daily for about atleast 4 to 5 hours in a day.Most of the Younger people are using it.Whatsapp Messenger is mainly using for Chatting with friends & Family Members whereas, Some people using it for Business Chatting like selling & Buying,Students using it for Studying.As you could make a Video/Voice call on Skype/Imo etc Whatsapp recently released his new features in which you can also Make Video/Voice call with your friends/Family.
Most of us using Whatsapp Call features due to high Call Rates.Whatsapp got many new users because of update of this Whatsapp Video/Voice Call Record features.One thing that this messenger is disappointed by the users because of their is no option for Record Whatsapp Video/Voice Call.This is one of the common question on every whatsapp user’s mind that is How To Record Whatsapp Video/Voice Call On Android/iPhone.I know that you are come here for know that How to Record Whatsapp Video/Voice Call On Android & iPhone.So there are few easy ways to record WhatsApp calls. In this tutorial, we are going to present you the steps on how to record WhatsApp calls on Android/iPhone. For this, you don’t need any root access for using this process in your Android or iPhone device.
There are many Recording app available on Google Play Store which claim to do Whatsapp call Recording.So there below are some tried and tested recording apps which are illegal for Whatsapp Call Recording.Let’s get started.
WhatsApp Voice Call Recording On Android:
There are two methods for Record Whatsapp Voice Call On Android Device.
The First Method is:
- First, download Whatsapp Call Recorder app on your Android from here: Download
- After downloading, Complete install process and open it on your device.
- Now open Whatsapp and make a Voice call to anyone.
- After the call gets connected, just open Whatsapp call recorder app and then click on Red circle button. Thus, it starts recording the call.
- Now when you want to stop recording, just click on (square inside the circle) button below of Red button.
- Your recording will saved to SD Card automatically.You can listen & See that recording anytime.
Second Method Is:
- Download & Install Messenger Call Recorder app from PlayStore.You Can also Download by Click Here.
- For Device having Lollipop and up,You need to enable Accessibility Service for application to work.
In Settings > Click On Accessibility
Click On >Messenger Call Recorder
Set the switch to the ON Position
- After installing, open the app and it will asks to turn on the “Messenger Call Recorder” from your phone settings. Click on ENABLE NOW, it will navigate you to the Settings where you can enable it.
- You can also set it manually by heading to Settings and select Accessibility. Under Accessibility, tap on Messenger Call Recorder and turn it on.
So its done,Now make a any Whatsapp Voice Call,You can record it.For finding recorded recording go to Messenger Call Recorder there you can full list of calls.If you want to share this recording then you can easily share it via Bluetooth,Whatsapp etc.
WhatsApp Call Recording On iOS Devices:
At First, make sure that you have Jailbreak on your iPhone, and Cydia Installed in it.
- Open Cydia from your iPhone.
- Open Cydia and search to download Watusi in BigBoss repo, as you already know it is the best repo for iPhone.
- Watusi s is the premium application so if you want to purchase it, its best option otherwise you have to search for free on Google.
- After successfully installing Watusi app, just open Whatsapp messenger and go to settings.
- You will see a new option of Watusi Preferences there. Click on Record Calls option and enable it.
- Now, simply make a call to anyone, and your calls will be recorded automatically.
- You can get your recorded calls from Recent Panels button.
How To Record WhatsApp Video Call on Android:
AZ Screen Recorder is mainly used to record screen of your smartphone. Unfortunately, this app works with only Android Lollipop and above versions. But the best part of this app is that it doesn’t require root permission to record your phone’s screen. And there is no time limit, no watermark. You can also use this app for free without annoying ads. AZ Screen Recorder has designed with simple user interface, and it is very simple to use.
- First, download and install AZ Screen Recorder on your phone.Download
- After installing AZ Screen Recorder. (Once tapped the app icon, you will see a popup widget on the screen. It will always be on top.)
Open your WhatsApp application and make a call to your friend/Family you wish to record.
- Then, tap the recorder icon from the AZ Screen Recorder popup widget.It will start recording for stop it click on Stop button.
- you can open AZ Screen Recorder to record a video call while you are receiving an incoming call on WhatsApp.
- So its done,You can check your recording in app.You can also share this with friends via Bluetooth,Whatsapp etc.
Important Note: Before you recording a video call, make sure that you have enabled record audio feature in AZ Screen Recorder settings?. If it is disabled, your video call will be recorded without audio.
To enable audio in your video call, Open AZ Screen Recorder app, And tap on the settings button and go to Audio Configuration section, now switch on the button next to Record audio.
Record WhatsApp video calls on iPhone/iPad
If you are an iPhone user and are you still searching an app to record video calls with your iPhone? Don’t worry! You can do it.Procedure is same as Whatsapp Call Recorder For Android but you have to Download Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder.
All the above methods and apps are exclusively for recording WhatsApp calls and won’t record cellular calls or other VOIP calls like Skype etc.
If you find How To Record Whatsapp Video/Voice Call On Android/iPhone Devices article helpful then please share it with your friends so that your friends can also Record Whatsapp Video/Voice Call On His Android/iPhone Device.If you got any problem in this article then please report us we will try our best for solve your problem as soon as possible.